Swim With Dolphins In Australia – Tours/Programs
Our world first Wild Dolphin Swim is an undisputed ”Breakthrough in Dolphin / Human Interaction”.
Using specific approach techniques and relying on the dolphins amazing intelligence and inherent interest in the human animal, we now are able to share with YOU a completely unique and totally “extreme” open water, in-water dolphin experience most weekends and daily (on demand), right here in the Blue Water Wonderland of Port Stephens Marine Park NSW Australia.
Be one of the first to join us on our exciting programs series
You will be able to assist in our dolphin research program, as we commence the most comprehensive migratory and distribution study of the “Common” dolphin ever held and begin to understand the wonderful Delphinus delphis.
Learn and understand more about these amazing beings (the dolphins) and their environment as you enter open water and travel with them.
- Maximum 20 swimmers 20 observers per program
- Wild Dolphin Swim Program 5:20am -10am
- Includes: Wetsuit by Lets Go Adventures (compulsory), mask and fins (supplied & fitted on board).
- Arrive Nelson Bay and get fitted for equipment at 5:20am sharp
- Embark Imagine Dock C d’Albora Marina for groups and briefing 5:45am sharp
- Depart for the “blue water wonderland” and a whole lot of fun and adventure at 6:00am
- Over four hours of quality experience, superb training and invaluable information
This Wild Dolphin Swim is the only permitted dolphin swim in NSW.
Wild Dolphin Swim program value:
- $289 per swimmer waiver and booking form required just follow the booking process online. Includes equipment hire and GST
- Observer $60 Includes GST
Book Now and follow the online prompts or call 1300 721 358