We highly value our relationships with our clients. We will never share your information with other companies for the purposes of marketing.
All prices are quoted in Australian dollars (AUD). If you purchase internationally, utilising Visa or MasterCard your card provider will convert the purchase into your domestic currency. Here is a currency converter for your convenience: http://www.xe.com/ucc
AMVE program & Product availability
Dolphin swims are weather and dolphin dependent! We give participants the best opportunity to have an in-water encounter though we cannot guarantee nor offer any guarantee to any participant in regard to in-water activity. All products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
Cancellations and Refund Policy (on Dolphin swim bookings)
Refund policy DolphCom Solutions / Dolphin Swim Australia P/L (the company) / Imagine cruises (Big Cat South Pacific P/L)
- Broughton Island Dolphin Adventure requires full payment on booking unless pre-arranged with management. Full refund less $200 if canceled two weeks prior, 50% refund if canceled one week prior and no refund after that time period
- NB Broughton Island Adventure not available until further notice
Dolphin Swim Australia P/L A.M.V.E Dolphin swim programs
- Conditions for All Tours. Any cancellations must be made in writing (post, fax or email email@example.com) and received by Dolphin Swim Australia p/l before the time constraints detailed within our Cancellations & Conditions policy.
- All cancellations attract a cancellation fee to cover administration / booking costs. That fee is a flat $30 per person (swimmers) and $9 per person observers.
- Requests for cancellations over the phone will not be accepted.
- Cancellations within 7 days of departure date are charged at 50% of tour cost.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of departure or failure to attend are charged 100% of tour cost.
- If/when a tour is canceled by the operator for any reason participants may change the date of their AMVE experience with no fee or charge applicable if re-booked within a 12 month period of the original booking (subject to availability).
- If the company cancels the tour for any reason and the client cannot rebook, they may transfer the swim to a suitable third person for a $30 administration charge.
- If the company cancels the tour for any reason and a client cannot rebook though wants a refund, a refund will be granted less the standard $30 booking fee.
- No credit card charges or booking platform fees can be refunded.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions and DSA reserves the right to cancel a program at any time for safety reasons.
- If/when a tour is canceled by the operator for any reason the participant may request a refund as per the cancellation terms, in writing by post, fax or email
- (firstname.lastname@example.org). Above terms and conditions strictly apply
- NB There is a minimum of 10 swimmers for any given cruise to run. The operator reserves the right to cancel a cruise if the minimum numbers are not reached 24 hours before the scheduled cruise date. Above terms and conditions then apply.
- Please be aware that we make every effort to ensure the best possible dolphin encounters on the day and we currently work on a 98% success rate for viewing dolphins and around 80-90% of all swimmers actually complete the in water experience. (2011-2012 summer season statistics were 92% of participants successfully completed the in-water swim component)
- These are honest, upfront statistics. We do our absolute best to get you the result you wish to achieve.
- You and the dolphins are our absolute priority. We allow the dolphins to approach us! It is their choice to interact with us or not. We never impose ourselves, nor chase / harass / harm or pursue dolphins! Dolphin Swim Australia & the world first wild dolphin Swim adheres strictly to our Marine Park Authority swim permit conditions and current NPWS act 1972 & the marine mammal amendment act 2006-09.
- NB This experience is open water. This means for us to provide the opportunity to interact in water with common dolphin we must enter their domain. We are offshore, in the ocean! We are always reliant on wind, weather and sea conditions. Safety is paramount!
- This wild encounter is unique with all of the challenges and amazing rewards of a wild dolphin encounter!
- There are no guarantees or refunds in the event of not swimming with or sighting dolphins.
- If you prefer a guarantee that is ok. Please visit a captive facility like SeaWorld
- You will be required to read, understand and sign a waiver of liability to participate in the Aquatic Marine Viewing Experience (AMVE) Wild Dolphin Swim.
- By completing the booking process either on-line or with an agent you agree to the terms and conditions and the waiver of liability.
- Minimum age of participants is 7 years though each parent / carer is the best judge of their children’s abilities, call manifest on +61423731124 or email email@example.com for any further information.
- Dolphin Swim Australia’s wild dolphin swim is a challenging and rewarding ocean wild dolphin encounter. To fully enjoy this once in a lifetime experience it works to be at least an average swimmer, be reasonably fit and confident and possess some snorkelling skills. For those who feel they may require some preparation, we suggest the marine discovery on Imagine prior to the swim where our resident dive-masters can help you and your group prepare for the open water encounter. Cost is discounted to $50pp for those booked on the AMVE and bookings can be obtained from the Imagine office 0249849000 or email Imagine Bookings.
- Dolphin Swim Australia’s wild dolphin swim includes participant competency based training on board by qualified dive masters.
- For those unable to attend a marine discovery, a little preparation goes a long way. View our videos on this site and practice your snorkelling prior to attempting the AMVE to obtain the best personal result.
- Tours depart as scheduled. Please check the web site booking calendar for confirmed operational days. If in doubt call the office or send an email with your booking inquiry firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you choose to pay by Visa or Master-Card or use our on-line system of booking, please note a 3.04% surcharge fee applies.
- Additional Conditions for Tours
- Please be aware that some of the wildlife other than dolphins that frequent the Marine Park are seasonal and while we do enjoy frequent encounters with them please understand that they are wild animals and we have no control over their appearance.
- Hand held cameras and phones may be used at the discretion of the crew. Please ask for directions as to the correct use of these devices while swim is in progress
- Dolphin Swim Australia P/L support a long term study on the health of the common dolphin. Each program we take photos and video on board. There are photos and a video of each experience available for purchase to help support our research program.
Dolphin Swim Australia ABN 95706310134
Help and support
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com